The conference hotel is approximately 10 miles from the Indianapolis International Airport (IND).
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
One South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 46204,
Tel: +1 317 632 1234
Go Green Airport Shuttle provides transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- Buses run twice an hour on the half-hour
- Service runs from 5:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Fare is $12 per person each way, credit card only
- Online reservations are recommended
Insider’s tip: Avoid fourteen minutes of stops by getting off at stop 2, the Indiana Convention Center, and walk from there.
The Hyatt lists other transportation options, including:
- Shared Ride Service: Approximate cost is $16 each way. Reservations suggested. On-demand service available at Ground Transportation Center across from baggage claim.
- Yellow/Checker Cab Co: Approximate cost is $35 each way for airport transportation.
- Town Car/Limo Service: Approximate cost is $45 (one way, dependent upon company and number of passengers).
Your Local Host Committee Co-chairs,
Ken Boyd and Robert Roethemeyer